Bienvenue sur le nouveau site de TEQ, n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos remarques ou idées pour rendre l'utilisation du site plus confortable.
Consultant Date de disponibilité : 02/03/2020
Référence TEQ : PROF00004658 Publié le 18/02/2020, consulté 79 fois
Expériences professionnelles : - Consultant en conduite du changement (de 2019 à ce jour) - Conseil en assistance à maitrise douvrage (de 2017 à 2019) - Conseil en assistance à maitrise douvrage (de 2014 à 2017)
Compétences informatiques : - audit - Comptabilité - ERP - Finance - Industrie - Management - OUTLOOK - REPORTING - SAP - SOX - MIGRATION - Production - SAGE - ARIS - C - CTI - EDI - GED - ids - LAN - MOBILE - ODI - OPTIM - ORACLE - PERL - Planning - Play - R - REST - SAS - SOFTWARE - SSAS - Support - TELECOM
Versatile accounting professional with 20+ years\' success in auditing, financial controlling, and finance management in high tech and aerospace industries. Expertise analysing financial and preparing financial statements and reconciliations with international scope. Adept at overseeing implementation of new software finance systems and process improvements. Articulate communicator, effectively partnering and collaborating with key stakeholders to ensure financial and operational success. Technical proficiency: Oracle R12; SAP R3, HFM & EPM; Sage; BPC. Multi-lingual: French (native), English (fluent), Spanish (conversational). International standards: French GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP, SOX.
Financial Analysis & Reporting Accounting Systems
Budget Development & Management Auditing
Enterprise Resource Planning Software Risk Management
Stakeholder Relationships Mergers & Acquisitions
Cash Management Team Building & Leadership
Nexance • Paris, France • 2019 - 2020
Financial consultant – Idemia
Ensured that all processes and activities are documented and transferred properly to the appropriate people from HQ to SSC, wrote job aids for each process with operating modes of the SAP version of Idemia. Ensured that harmonization and process improvement issues identified (PTP, RTR). Defined clear and consistent activity splits between the accounting and controlling functions.
Iron Mountain • Paris, France • 2017 - 2019
Financial Controller - Iron Mountain France
Managed 20 months contract for Oracle HFM migrations following acquisition of Recall, supporting local finance team of 12 people at three sites throughout France). Conducted financial and tax accounting, implementing SOX controls, preparing monthly closings and reports, and conducting detailed cost analyses. Oversaw entire RTR process.
• Prepared periodic financial and management reports for key stakeholders, delivering accurate monthly reporting in sensitive restructuring context (migration of finance service toward Shared Service Center in Poland).
• Hired, trained, and managed team of three general ledger clerks and junior cash manager, coordinating work flow and prioritizing and delegating tasks.
CIRCOR Aerospace • Paris, France • 2012 - 2017
Re-organized finance department (people and processes). Prepared and maintained financial information, conducting financial planning and analysis (FP&A) and maintaining internal controls to ensure compliance with SOX, US GAAP, and French statutory requirements. Supervised finance team (seven employees at three sites). Oversaw tax, treasury, and credit management. Redefined and rolled out industrial standard costs.
• Streamlined financial operations, improving reporting lead time by two days, increasing forecast accuracy, and implementing new business metrics (reducing costs by 25%).
• Led process improvements to working capital actions, improving collection campaign’ days sales outstanding (DSO) by seven days and reducing inventory by 5%.
Esselte • Paris, France • 2004 - 2011
Served on Board of Directors, reporting to local country manager and regional CFO. Conducted FP&A, ensuring accounting functions were compliant with French GAAP and IFRS. Oversaw tax and treasury operations. Played key role in acquisition and divestiture projects (data room, business plan, due diligence); improved credit management efficiency. Supported factory centralization, migrating accounting services toward regional shared services platform.
• Improved operational efficiency, actively contributing to profitability improvement by eliminating poorly performing contracts and implementing credit control process, leading to 15% reduction in overdue payments and DSO.
• Managed quality improvements, implementing new business metrics leading to competitiveness enhancement programs (25% cost reduction, value analysis); increased operating margin by 40% in two years.
• Optimised reporting process and IT system ERP (SAP), leading to two-day lead-time reduction.
Selected Additional Experience
Mobileway Inc., Finance Controller Europe, Paris, France
Managed corporate reporting, budgeting, and quarterly forecasting for EMEA region for mobile services provider, ensuring financial data integrity of six European subsidiaries.
Carrier 1, Financial Controller, Zurich, Switzerland
Oversaw all accounting functions and production of financial statements (US GAAP) for three entities.
Siris (Deutsche Telekom), Corporate Controller, Paris, France
Set up cost accounting processes for telecom and network operations. Implemented operational scorecards and performed ad-hoc analyses. Contributed to SAP implementation for both network and trading activity, implemented an integrated general and cost basis accounting system.
Ernst & Young, Auditor, Paris, France
Performed statutory and due diligence audits for multiple industries.
DESS, Finance Management
Université Panthéon Assas (Paris II), Paris, France
Management & Finance
Institut Comptabilité Supérieur, Paris, France
DECF Diplôme d’études comptables et financières