Bienvenue sur le nouveau site de TEQ, n'hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos remarques ou idées pour rendre l'utilisation du site plus confortable.
Experienced business driven IT professional and manager with proven abilities in operations, business analysis and project management. Date de disponibilité : 23/03/2020
Référence TEQ : PROF00004720 Publié le 20/03/2020, consulté 69 fois
Expériences professionnelles : - Directeur de projet(s) (de 2018 à ce jour) - Chef de Projet Informatique (de 2014 à 2018) - Ingénieur développement logiciels (de 2010 à 2013) - Architecte de bases de données (de 2008 à 2009) - Analyste-programmeur (de 2001 à 2007)
Etudes : - > Bac + 5, DESS ergonomie gestion information et production (2005) - Bac + 5, Master en informatique orientation gestion (2003) - Bac + 3, Bachelor en informatique orientation gestion (2001)
Experienced business driven IT professional and manager with proven abilities in operations, business analysis and project management. Focused on value creation through digital transformation, automation and process improvements. Leadership abilities to motivate people, develop the potential of each team member and align stakeholders towards strategic goals. Driven by customer experience to deliver best in class results.
Areas of Expertise
Business Analysis – IREB Certification, Project Management, Software development, Robotization and Automation, IT systems migrations and Digital transformation
Life Insurance. Health Care.
Creativity, Strategic thinking, Problem solving, Management and Leadership.
Communication skills: non-violent communication, easy dialog with technical and business partners.
Goal and result oriented. Ability to learn and actively listen.
GB Life Luxembourg 11 years 11 months Formerly ING Life Luxembourg
A €2.5 bn assets life insurance company offering Free Provision of Services based life insurance products from Luxembourg
Head of Policy Administration and Client Servicing
04.2019 – Present
* Supported the iterative implementation and managed user acceptance of a €1.3 bn assets full migration to the new policy administration system (Lifeware).
* Successfully lead the merge of Operations and Client Servicing departments, harmonized the processes and leveraged on the new system, achieving an increase of 33% in efficiency.
* Composed and supervised a project team with a mission to score the AML questionnaires of the CAA following the Model Point methodology.
Head of Operations
02.2018 – 04.2019
* Managed a team of 5-8 Operations Officers and Specialists towards improved efficiency and continuous process improvement
* Led change in a context of digital transformation, shift in company strategy towards end-to-end integrated partnerships and M&A projects, under the supervision of the COO.
* Successfully managed a project to migrate the open-architecture book of contracts to the new policy administration system (Lifeware), in agile mode – Duration 6 months.
* Setup a first line of defence operational and AML controls organisation
* Coached the team with the latest KYC and AML/CFT guidelines and implemented them in close collaboration with new Distribution Partners
* Supervised a project aimed to reduce the number of escheated contracts and do the follow-up with Luxemburgish “Caisse de Consignation”. 50% of the cases closed the first year.
* Implemented the CRS and FATCA reporting to the ACD
01.2014 – 02.2018
* Successfully led the project management and business analysis of a 1Mo EUR rebranding project with a team of 3 IT development consultants: migrated all the dynamic letters and contractual documentation to Crystal Reports, with white labelling capabilities.
* Automated key testing activities using Python to increase efficiency and quality
* Performed business analysis on the following software deliverables:
- New open-architecture products for the French, Italian and Spanish markets.
- Multi-pocket capabilities, allowing mixing external funds, internal collective funds, internal dedicated funds and FAS in a single contract or across several contracts.
- Simplification of flows between operational areas.
- Tax calculation and ratchet based death cover implementation for the Italian market.
- User Interface design of a new document management system.
- Connectivity project with ING Bank Luxembourg.
Software Development Engineer
01.2010 – 01.2014
* Insourced the whole infrastructure and software stack from ING Bank Luxembourg
* Automated the software release management with Linux shell scripts
* Migrated all Windows batches to Linux
* Developed functionalities for a new Variable Annuity product for the Danish market
* Wrote the specifications for the following implementations:
- MiFID II regulation
- AML questionnaire of the CAA (Commissariat Aux Assurances)
Oracle Architect Analyst Developer
01.2008 – 01.2010
* Performed development and evolution of the life insurance backend system, in collaboration with end-users, management and consultants
* Defined the governance of software release management and development lifecycle
* Developed the daily actuarial interface (Milliman hedging) for Variable Annuity products
* Migrated the software stack from local servers to ING Bank Luxembourg, including: databases, application servers, FTP servers and Windows batches, insuring seamless business continuity and following ING’s best practices.
Centre Hospitalier Régional de Huy 7 years
Software Analyst Developer
07.2001 – 01.2008
* Participated to the developments of the hospital information system and its evolution.
* Led the developments related to the digitalization of the Imaging & Radiology department in collaboration with Siemens. Interfaced with the hospital information system: patients inscriptions and imagery results.
* Integrated a Belgian regional project to share alerts and medical information from hospitals to general practitioners. Participated to steering committees of the “Association Liégeoise de Télématique Médicale” and developed the technical interfaces (Master thesis).
* Performed an ergonomic intervention in the medical secretariat to decrease backlog.
Internship in Business Informatics
01.2001 – 07.2001
* Extended the Datawarehouse & BI functionalities for the Nursing and Finances departments (Bachelor Thesis)
Balteau Electromécanique Hydraulique S.A. 1 month
07.1999 – 08.1999
* Developed of all financial and production reporting in Crystal Reports
NN Group – Den Haag
NN Personal Leadership Programme
Université de Liège - ULG with Université Libre de Bruxelles - ULB
Postgraduate (DES) in Ergonomics for Information and Production Systems
2004 – 2005
Université de Mons - UMONS
Master in Business Informatics
2001 – 2003
Haute Ecole de la Province de Liège - HEPL
Bachelor in Business Informatics
1998 – 2001
* Volunteering as president of a High School’s Parents Association.
* Digital photography with a preference for portraits, abstract and landscapes.
* Practice of Aïkido - preparing green belt - and running.